Saturday 21 September 2013

Rolling the D.I.C.E. - Dublin International Comic Expo

A couple of weeks ago, there was a Comic Con event on at the SECC in Glasgow.  With tickets at £6 on the door and children go free, I thought this would've been perfect to take my son to.

Circumstances prevented us from going and maybe that was a good thing.  A friend of a work colleague spent 3.5 hours queuing to get it!  Don't think my 3 year old would've had the patience for that!

My Friends over at the M.A.S.K. Eire Facebook Page recently asked if I would be attending D.I.C.E.

Dublin International Comic Expo


If I'm honest, I'd love to go as I've never been to an Comic Expo before.  Nor have I been to Dublin before, and this would've been a great opportunity to kill two birds with one stone!


There is plenty of information at the following -



I hope that all attending have a great time and I look forward to updates after the fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment